Welcome to UKPEW 2015
17th September 2015
UKPEW is the leading UK forum for the presentation of all aspects of performance modelling and analysis of computer and telecommunication systems. Original papers are invited on all relevant topics but papers on or related to the subjects listed below are particularly welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Stochastic modelling of computer systems and networks
- Tools for all aspects of performance engineering from workload characterisation to operational analysis
- Modelling paradigms including, but not limited to: Stochastic Process Algebras, Stochastic Petri Nets and Queueing Theory
- Solution and simplification techniques for large Markov processes
- Formal notations for performance modelling
- Modelling and analysis of reliability and performance guarantees
- Performance-oriented design and analysis methods
- Novel techniques in computer system simulation
- Performance case studies and industrial reports
- Experience and evaluation of existing tools and techniques
- Performance and power consumption tradeoffs
- Performance overhead of secure systems
- Performance analysis of communication networks, mobile and wireless networks, software systems, distributed systems, system architectures, embedded systems, web-based systems, grid and cloud computing,...
Accepted papers will be included in the workshop proceedings (with ISBN) available at the conference. For each accepted paper, at least one author should register for the conference and plan to present the paper.
Please submit an extended abstract (max. 3 pages) or a full paper (up to 15 pages, single column) via the UKPEW'2015 Web site. Papers must be original contributions that have not been published previously. Practical experience reports and tools descriptions/demonstrations are welcome. The title page must contain a short abstract and a classification of the topics covered, preferably using the list of topics above.
- 12th June 2015 (Extended): The deadline for paper submission
- 26th June 2015: Notification of acceptance
- 17th July 2015: Final version of papers due